- 44% of NY pet parents have dressed their dog in costume versus 28% of California pet parents
- 38% of NY pet parents have greeted trick-or-treaters with their dog while 18% of pet parents in California have
- 18% of Texas pet parents have given their dog extra treats for Halloween and 16% have taken their dog trick-or-treating.
- Big dogs like Dobermans and Great Danes prefer “real meat treats”, while most small ones (Pomeranians and Pugs) choose “soft and chewy” snacks – like Pup-Peroni
- Soft and chewy treats are also the all-time favorites of terriers (58%), and toy dogs (59%)
- Biscuits and crunchy treats (like Milk-Bone) are the clear favorites of hounds (53%), herding dogs (56%), and sporting dogs (57%)
#2: Shake paws (58%)
#3: Lay down (57%)
#4: Stay (50%)
#5: Give a kiss (44%)
#6: Beg (31%)
#7: Roll over (27%)
#8: Speak or bark (26%)
#9: Spin (14%)
#10: Play dead (10%)
Howl-o-ween website, from Big Heart Pet brands’ Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni, Canine Carry Outs and Milo’s Kitchen.
For a chance to see your dog’s Halloween photo in the Milk-Bone Halloween website and social channels, tag it on FB, Instagram or Twitter with #TreatsForAll.