Zippies are some of the coolest ID tags we have ever seen. First of all they are super heavy duty rubbery animal faces which won't fall apart, bend, or break on you in the first use. Most of them are pretty non gender specific and they come in a variety of different animal faces from bunnies to lizards to toads (my personal favorite) so there is bound to be one your child will like. Though all that aside that is not at all what I love about them. What I really love is their genius way that they hook on to your stuff, or should I say the several ways they can hook on to your stuff. The first and most obvious way is they come with a very heavy duty elastic cord and tightener which is great for hooking over the top of water bottles, hooking to backpacks, looping over small stuffed animals, and even attaching to your child's door knob or dresser knob so you can easily find your Zippie on the way to school. The second is a ring that is slightly under the draw string that opens up almost like a little key chain clasp which can be used for a key chain, hooking onto loops, belts, or really anything you can clip something on. The last way is you can actually take the Zippie off the ring itself and hook it onto a necklace, bracelet, or put it on your own ring, loop, or snap. Needless to say how you use your Zippies is totally up to you!
I have a Zippie on each of the boy's backpacks, and I try to remember to put them in my purse to identify our drinks as even though my boys are not reading yet they can still identify their animals to find their own drinks or even toys. You can learn more about Zippies as well as check out all the different designs on the Zippies website.
Now here comes the fun part!
Zippies has offered to give a set of five Zippies to one lucky reader!
To Enter :
- Leave a comment on this post. Just check out the Zippies website and let us know which Zippie is your favorite!
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry - Please post each extra entry in a separate post :
- Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add my button to your sidebar and let me know its there. (please note if you have our old button on your sidebar you'll need to update the link/image)
- Subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- Join our Facebook Page!
- This contest will end September 22nd at midnight!
Disclosure: I was given a set of Zippies for review, we were not compensated for this post in any other way. My opinions and comments on items we review are always my own and are never influenced by sponsors.