When I first opened the box with our Yoohoo and Friends inside I gasped as though they look pretty cute on the website you have absolutely no idea until you see one of these guys in person. Yoohoo and Friends from Aurora are one part ridiculously adorable plush and one part online game. Each Yoohoo and Friend comes with his own unique code which you enter onto the Yoohoo and Friends website which then gives you a interactive online version of your new friend as well.
Yoohoo and Friends look like something out of a ultra cute cartoon but each plush is based on a real animal, many of which are endangered, and many of the online activities help teach the children about the animal they have adopted. I'm particularlly fond of the Red Squirrel myself and he makes the cutest little chittering sound when you press him. Plus who could resist those huge eyes? Plus he actually happens to be an endangered species in Europe! There are plenty of other animals to choose from as well including a Lemur, Fennec, Panda, and the classic white Yoohoo with colored tails.
The online aspect of Yoohoo and Friends is pretty simple. Parents must register their children and the accounts are free and can be canceled at any time at the parent's request. Children earn points by playing games and can interact with their pets via their pets own little bedroom. Though the online aspect is pretty cool my favorite part of these plush is purely how incredibly adorable they are. Connor thinks the sound affects are pretty hilarious as well. Though the online aspect is certainly a huge bonus!
You can visit the Yoohoo and Friends website to learn more or pick up your own Yoohoo and Friends on the Aurora website!
Aurora gave me two additionally Yoohoo's to give away to two very lucky readers!
To enter :
- Leave a comment on this post. Just check out the Yoohoo and Friends selection and tell us which Yoohoo and Friend is your favorite!
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end Jan 15th at midnight!