Our plush eebee has been a consistent playmate for Connor. He rides on the tricycle, he takes naps with Connor, watches Connor's TV shows including our eebee Adventures dvds, and unfortunately for our plush eebee on more than one occasion he has been treated to yogurt and other messy goodies. I've panicked more than once over leaving eebee at home when we went on vacation, and most notably about how I was supposed to clean the yogurt from ALL over his face after Connor sweetly attempted to share his favorite treats with him.
If you were to take a look in my car right now you'd find eebee Adventures cloth books in the back seat, as they are one of our favorite traveling toys. Not to mention they are a perfect bedtime toy as I can't even tell you how many times I've bribed Connor into nap time or bedtime by offering him one of his eebee books to take to bed with him. I think we have already created a monster though as he takes a flashlight to bed as well so he can "read" his books in the dark. We love all the books but I'm personally really fond of the eebee's Laundry Time Adventures.
Though I never recommend putting plush books or stuffed animals in the washing machine, I have to admit that there has been several occasions where we have had to put our large plush eebee in the washing machine. Partially because I couldn't find a better way of removing a large portion of vanilla yogurt from his face, legs, and chest. Or almost an entire sipppy cup of juice on the second occasion. I have to say though I'm even more impressed with our pal eebee after his adventures IN the laundry. Both times I've washed him he has come out none the worst for wear, and again its not something I highly recommend, but its nice to know that in an emergency it can be done. Both times I washed him on the gentle cycle padded with neutral colored baby blankets that needed to be washed as well. Afterwards I put him in the fluff cycle in our dryer with the towels and the only way you can tell our eebee has made his way into the laundry is I did have to do some refluffing of his head and legs as the fill shifted a tiny bit. I do however learned the hard way that eebee's pants do not fair as well in the wash. Though they still look ok, lets just say eebee's outgrown his pants and with some stretching I may get them back on, but for the most part Connor just rips them back off so whats the point. I've compromised with putting a pair of Connor's old pj pants on him and Connor seems to find that entertaining.
With all that said I'm traveling to Blogher with a huge goodie bag full of eebee gear to give away to a few lucky attendees. One Blogher attendee will also win a massive eebee care package put together by eebee's founder just for this event.
The lucky winner will receive :
- eebee's All About Me & You BIG BOOK (18 x 18" oversized book, great for play dates)
- eebee's MAKE IT HAPPEN ADVENTURE Pre-release!! Advance copy! Coming to stores in September)
- eebee's HERE TO THERE ADVENTURE (Pre-release!! Advance copy! Coming to stores in September)
- eebee's LAUNDRY TIME ADVENTURE book
- eebee's HUG&SPLASH adventure 2-book combination
- Large eebee doll
- eebee HAVE A BALL SET of 3 developmental balls
- eebee hand puppet
- if the SHAPE FITS eebee
- bathtime eebee
- snuggle time eebee
- peek-a-boo eebee toy
- eebee DVDs set
I will have samples on me at Blogher to give away as well including hand puppets, toddler hats (not available on the market), hand puppets, dvds, and more! If you'd like a sample find me at the conference, I doubt I'll be hard to miss as I'll be wearing a eebee Adventures apron and toting around our large eebee plush. We'd love it if you'd write about your experiences with ebee when you get home as well!
Don't worry guys I didn't forget about everyone not going to Blogher or non bloggers. I was insistent that if we were giving away a huge package to a lucky lady at Blogher that we had to do the same for our readers. So I'm also giving away five eebee prizes to lucky winners as well. I will have five winners two of which will win large Eebee dolls, and two will win a set of three eebee Adventures dvds!
To win the Blogher prize :
To enter for the blogher prize or regular prize:
- Leave a comment on this post. Visit the eebee Adventures and tell us which eebee product is your favorite! To make this intresting you can also make a guess to the one product from the eebee collection that I'd most like to have (but currently do not). Just a little hint, I think the new baby would love it. You can also guess which product I think Connor would most like to have (that he currently does not). I'm not giving a hint on this one as it would make it way too easy. Heh if you get them both right I'll give you two extra entries in addition to your allowed three below.
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end July 23th at midnight (the day I leave for blogher!!)!
If you'll be at Blogher and want to win the HUGE eebee adventures prize make sure you let me know that you will be attending as well as blog or tweet about this giveaway. You must be present at Blogher to win the large prize and I will announce the winner over twitter! If you would like one of my samples at Blogher follow my twitter feed as I'll be chatting about eebee as well as our other sponsor Picture Keeper (which I'll also have samples of!) throughout Blogher and it will be an easy way to find me. Samples are available to bloggers who have not previously wrote about the same product on their blog and have the intention of blogging or tweeting about their experiences.