Connor has been begging for a “pillow” for months. He has had several small soft pillows which he did enjoy but they had to be washed as he is a drooler and nothing really held up. Nor did any of them make him truly happy as, well, they didn’t look like “Mom’s pillow”. I debated giving him an adult sized pillow but after watching him sleep on one it looked rather rough on his neck as most of our pillows are fairly fluffy and it cranked his little noggin off the bed pretty far and I was worried he’d hurt his neck in the long run.
Travel pillows are in the right size range but the problem is you can never find decent pillow covers, if any, for a travel pillow. So what is a mom to do for a toddler who is dying to get his first pillow? Dillyhearts came to the rescue with quite possibly the cutest pillow and pillow cover I have ever seen, and Connor is in heaven. Actually his first response to the pillow was to scream mine, grab it, and attempt to put it in his bed all by himself. Heh.
Connor’s Dillyheart toddler pillow was made just for him. Solid blue super soft minky for the body of the pillowcase with a chocolate minky trim and his name is embroidered down the trim so if there is any doubt who’s pillow it is, it’s labeled for all to see and finished off with an embroidered heart. I like to think the little heart is a reminder that his mommy’s heart is with him no matter where he is. Connor loves his new pillow as it looks like a big boy pillow and I love the fact that its super easy to wash as I can just remove the pillowcase and throw it in the wash. Now I just need to order some extra pillowcases as my little munchkin seems to get his pillow dirty quite often. We’ve washed the pillowcase at least a dozen times by now and I can tell you with all honesty that the pillowcase looks as great today as it did when it first arrived!
Dillyhearts makes more than personalized toddler pillows, you can check out their entire line of customizable gear. A great place to start is the personalized gallery to get just a small idea of what you can do! You can pick up your own Dillyhearts toddler pillow on the Dillyhearts website.
Dillyhearts has been awesome enough to giveaway a toddler pillow with pillowcase to one lucky winner!
To enter : (MAKE SURE YOU READ THE BIRTHDAY POST!! You must be entered into the birthday bash to win this contest!)
- Leave a comment on this post. Check out Dillyhearts and their awesome product selection. Then come here and tell us which product you love and why!! Make sure you read below to earn extra entries including a scavenger hunt entry.
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Answer the I Spy trivia question "Check out Dillyhearts website and take a look at the products! I spy something that has a "meow" (Connor's word for cat) that would be great for working in the kitchen! Do not leave this entry in your comment all trivia question answers go to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject "Dillyhearts" Posting "I spy" answers in comments will disqualify you!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end May 15th at midnight!