Connor wore a Nina and Tom I’m This Many One tee shirt to his first birthday party. I cried and sniffled a little as I put it on him as I was so beside myself that my little “baby” was turning one. It seems like the bigger he gets the more I want to put the breaks on to just enjoy the moment a little longer. Connor like every other little kid loves his new found freedoms, abilities, and new things he is learning every day. His I’m This Many One tee was a constant in his wardrobe all year as it went with everything and it answers that important question before anyone asks it.. “How old are you?”. heh.
Well with his birthday approaching Nina and Tom was kind enough to not only send us another I’m This Many Two shirts but also sent me into another bout of sniffles and cries as I dressed him for his two year old pictures. Something about putting his new shirt on him and seeing it fit looser than his old one made the whole year flash before my eyes. His first big boy ride on, learning to finally ride his tricycle without me pushing it, possibly finally talking in full sentences, and of course his second birthday party. The same thoughts raced through my mind last year but it was learning to walk, saying Mommy for the first time, and learning to eat with a spoon or fork by himself. Oh how much has changed in one year. I’ve gone from Mommy to Mom (and he uses it every thirty seconds), crawling to walking to dancing to running and now even jumping and running at the same time, learning to climb EVERYTHING, coloring, you name it if he can think about it he will try it. I can only guess what the next year will have in store for us!
We love Nina and Tom for so many other reasons than just their super cool tees. Its summer and summer means comfy shorts at Nina and Tom. Last year Connor received a pair of the comfy shorts in the cupcake pattern. I took a picture of him in his I’m This Many shirt and cupcake comfy shorts for the birthday party last year. The funny thing is that boy is impossible to buy shorts and pants for as he is so skinny everything sags on him. We got the shorts in a size 2 which I was surprised to find fit him though they were a bit long and baggy in the legs, who cares they are comfy shorts after all! Well I’m so glad they were a little baggy as they still fit and seeing as we still have some wiggle room I’m fairly positive that his size 2 comfy shorts will last him through the entire year and possibly even into next year. I have never, and I mean never, had a piece of clothing in Connor’s wardrobe last so long, not even hats. So this year Nina and Tom sent him a new Numbers pair and we were beside ourselves, not to mention they look great with our I’m This Many tee!
Which your over at Nina and Tom check out their entire line of organic children’s clothing as well. We have the I Eat My Vegetables tee which is getting a little snug but has been a constant favorite all last year. Yes Connor does love his vegetables and who knows maybe the shirt had something to do with it! Heh.
I’m looking forward to the new year and our new 2 shirt. I wonder what sort of adventures he will have while wearing Nina and Tom this year. If you remember last year our video of Connor taking his very first steps was filmed while he was wearing his I Eat My Vegetables tee!!
Check out all the Nina and Tom goodness. I promise you’ll have to have at least one of their designs!
Nina and Tom has been gracious to give away a $25 gift certificate to one lucky winner!
To enter : (MAKE SURE YOU READ THE BIRTHDAY POST!! You must be entered into the birthday bash to win this contest!)
- Leave a comment on this post. Check out Nina and Tom and their awesome clothing selection. Then come here and tell us which item you'd most like to have!! Make sure you read below to earn extra entries including a scavenger hunt entry.
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Answer the I Spy trivia question "Check out Nina and Tom's website and take a look at all the cool tees! I spy our favorite Nina and Tom tee it would be great for Halloween! Do not leave this entry in your comment all trivia question answers go to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject "Nina and Tom" Posting "I spy" answers in comments will disqualify you!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end May 15th at midnight!