For the longest time Connor’s favorite word was “cat”, mind you this is a dog only household so where he even learned the word “cat” is debatable as if you ask Melos and the Chihuahua gang that’s a dirty word around here. Heh. I’m fairly certain that his fascination with the word is purely from the fact that cat’s are of limits partially because I’m worried about the dogs staging a riot and partially because I’m deathly allergic. However, toy cats are allowed and even a welcomed change as Connor has everything from dog themed tee shirts to Chihuahua stuffed animals thanks to all my other dog loving friends, and um.. Ok I had something to do with that as well.
I had to laugh as Connor screamed “meow” when he saw the box on our new Littlest Pet Shop Playful Paws Pet Daycare. I had to do a double take as the set comes with what I’m fairly sure is supposed to be a porcupine, a separate jungle gym, and a tiny block of cheese. All in all the day care is part storage for your Littlest Pet Shop figures and part play house. The playhouse features a habit rail that you can move your pets up and down onn, a perch for the animals who prefer to be up high, and even a little swinging basket. When your done playing just put your animals inside and fold the playhouse together and it keeps all your little pet friends safe. Every mom can appreciate that as I can’t tell you how many little toys I’ve already vacuumed up on accident and had to go dig through the vacuum canister later to rescue. Really my only wish for this play set is that it came with more pets or accessories. Though the separate play gym is a huge plus, if your new to Littlest Pet Shop like we are it would be more fun to at least have two animals to play with. We made due with some jungle animal from Connor’s collection. Hence how the set got the name the “meow house” with Connor as he associates all cats even big cats with “meow”.
Connor seems overly fascinated by these little figures with huge eyes and moving the habit rail up and down. I can’t say I blame him as they are addictively cute and I’m already having flashbacks to my My Little Pony collecting days. I wonder if Connor’s dad would notice if I snuck a few dozen into the house? Heh. Actually with all seriousness Connor does love his play set but we plan on gifting it to one of his little girlfriends at an upcoming birthday party. Connor loves going over and playing dolls with them in their dollhouse and the Littlest Pet Shop Playful Paws Daycare will be the perfect edition to their collection.
Hasbro is giving away a Littlest Pet Shop Playful Paws Pet Daycare to one lucky reader!
To enter : (MAKE SURE YOU READ THE BIRTHDAY POST!! You must be entered into the birthday bash to win this contest!)
- Leave a comment on this post. Check out Littlest Pet Shop Playful Paws Pet Daycare and tell me why you'd love to own one! Then come here and tell us which product you love or would like to try and why!! Make sure you read below to earn extra entries including a scavenger hunt entry.
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Answer the I Spy trivia question "Check out Littlest Pet Shop toy selection! I spy something soft and blue that would be at home in the garden!! Do not leave this entry in your comment all trivia question answers go to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject "Littlest Pet Shop" Posting "I spy" answers in comments will disqualify you!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end May 15th at midnight!