We've gone through dozens of thermometers over here of every type you can think of and though I've found some that are very easy to use the problem always seems to be the easier it is to use the less accurate the readings are! The Safety 1st ProGrade Complete Family Thermometer is not only super easy to use but it provides you with several options in taking everyone in the household's temperature. See our video review for a full demonstration as we just recently had a round of strep throat in the house and both boys as well as myself came down with it and ran high temperatures. I had absolutely no problems getting not only a really accurate reading on Dylan with the under arm attachment but I also later did a rectal reading to the same result. When I called into my doctor I could go back through the memory as the thermometer stores the most recent readings and could tell the nurse where I took the temperature, what the reading was, and even what time each temperature was taken. I ended up getting sick the very next day and used the mouth attachment and I love the fact that I could just as easily see the screen and what I was doing even when I was taking my own reading! Watch the video above for the full review and you can check out the Safety 1st ProGrade Complete Family Thermometer on Safety 1st website!
As well Safety 1st sent us a Hospital's Choice Healthcare Basics kit to give away. Available at Target these kits come in the cutest traveling kit you've ever seen in a really pretty pattern that is gender neutral. The kit comes with everything you need to care for a new baby or even an older preschooler. A medicine dropper, medicine spoon, nasal aspirator, nail clippers, and a digital thermometer! It would be a perfect baby shower gift or a great basic set to travel with!
To Enter :
- Leave a comment on this post. Just check out the Safety 1st website and check out the selection of ProGrade Health products. Let us know which is your favorite!
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry - Please post each extra entry in a separate post :
- Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add my button to your sidebar and let me know its there. (please note if you have our old button on your sidebar you'll need to update the link/image)
- Subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- Join our Facebook Page!
- BONUS - I'm allowing a fifth entry for a limited time for those of you who have previously blogged/linked to us in exchange for an entry. Update all the links you have on your site going to our old url (sevendogs) to superheroboy.com and get a extra entry. All you have to do is replace superheroboy in the link where sevendogsandababy appears.
- This contest will end June 30th at midnight!
Disclosure: I was given a Safety 1st ProGrade Health Family Thermometer free of charge, we were not compensated for this post in any other way. My opinions and comments on items we review are always my own and are never influenced by sponsors.