I've been fascinated with Little Missmatched's products since the first day I laid eyes on them. There is something about the patterns and colors that makes me feel like I'm 12 years old again, in a good way. Really it doesn't even matter if your seven or forty seven every woman who I've shown the products to has pretty much done back flips over the polka dots, stripes, and bright color combinations. Connor's Little Missmatched toddler socks have been a long time standing hit around here and for once in our lives if we loose a sock there is no disaster as each pack of Little Missmatched socks comes as a three pack, three gloriously unmatched but coordinating socks which can be combined in way you wish.
Two new editions to the Little Missmatched family would make for some great stocking stuffers the first of which has to be my favorite Little Missmatched product ever. I'm not a glove person at all, possibly because I hate not being able to "feel" what I'm doing. So when Little Missmatched sent me their email about new products for the holidays and I saw the new arm warmers I was thrilled, no overjoyed. Following in the Little Missmatched tradition each set comes in a set of three arm warmers. We got a set in the black/multi pattern and they are too stinking cute! I've been using them several weeks now and they are super stretchy so not only do they fit me quite comfortably all the way to my elbows but Connor loves to wear them as well and they fit surprisingly well on him just a little looser and more bunched up. I think he's inherited his mother's issues with gloves that have fingers. heh.
The second product has long been the one thing I tell every new parent that if they buy nothing else special for their infant's wardrobe a set of baby leg warmers is by far one of the most versitile things you can buy. The Little Missmatched baby leg warmers are not only very adorable but most of the color combos are gender neutral. We've been huge fans of baby leg warmers since Connor was still in onsies and I still carry around a set in my purse almost at all times as they are just as useful now that he is two as they were when he was two months. Use them on baby legs under onsies or little dresses instead of pants and you will never have to worry about practically undressing your baby just to change a diaper. Use them to protect little chunky legs while they are learning to crawl. Use them to convert shorts or tees into pants or long sleeves even as your child gets older. And then use them as leg warmers or arm warmers for anyone in the household. It's literally the one product that your child will never outgrow. No matter which set of Little Missmatched baby leg warmers you choose its like getting several pairs as you can combine the three included legwarmers in diffrent ways to make different looks!
Check out the entire selection of Little Missmatched items on their website. You can find a little something for almost everyone on your list!
I have a set of Little Missmatched baby leg warmers to give away to one lucky winner!
To enter :
- Leave a comment on this post. Just check out the Little Missmatched website and tell us which item from their collection other than the arm warmers and leg warmers we mentioned here is your favorite!
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end Dec 31th at midnight!