Connor is totally spoiled by Hallmark at this point. He doesn't think a card is a card unless it "makes noise". So we sent out all the grandparents and super special people on our list this year recordable cards from Hallmark that feature not only a cool song, but Connor's precious voice saying "ho ho ho". He was overjoyed and he actually made a real attempt to try to say something cool for each card. We even made custom drawings in each card which he labeled, it took us possibly a little longer than sending out the standard picture card but it was well worth it.
If your looking for great holiday card or last second gift ideals Hallmark is the go to place for not only really great cards, but ornaments, stocking stuffers, and even gifts! Connor got his cousin Ben a first Christmas ornament that you customize yourself with your child's name or whatever message you'd like to put on it. I've been collecting Hallmark ornaments since I was Connor's age and they still grace my tree today. I hope to pass down the same tradition with Connor and we try to pick out one special ornament every year to add to our collection.
Head on over to Hallmark and check out all the great cards with sound and recordable cards, as they in themselves are almost a gift especially if the message you record is super special like a certain two year old's first time saying "ho ho ho", and all of the great keepsake ornaments!
I have a little gift pack of Hallmark cards to give away to one lucky reader. Two of which are holiday cards and though I won't get them to you in time for the holidays this year you can use them next year, but I'm also including some cards for you to use throughout the year as well!
To enter :
- Leave a comment on this post. Just check out the Hallmark Keepsake ornaments and tell us which ornament is your favorite of the year!
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end Dec 31th at midnight!