I've always been impressed by these tiny little concentrated bottles of All Small and Mighty Laundry detergent. Compared to my regular detergent these bottles look like they barely hold anything, but man is it deceiving. The regular sized bottle is less than the size of a pop bottle and it does 36 loads, which will last us several months. We got the chance to test out the All Small and Mighty 3x big bottle which does a whopping 96 loads. I'm still astounded by this, 96 loads? I'm fairly sure that will cover us for six months. You use this super small portion in each laundry load and at first I was a bit hesitant that this tiny bit of laundry detergent would get a whole load of filthy towels clean, but I was wrong! A little goes a LONG ways and I've even been skimping a bit on the detergent in my loads and still my towels and dirty dirty little boy clothes come out perfectly clean. Lets not even talk about how much I love the fact that I won't have to put detergent on my shopping list for quite some time. One less thing to haul home from the grocery store which is a huge relief as lately its taken all of my energy to get out of bed much less go shopping. As much as I'm excited about the new baby, its draining me of everything I have!!
All Small and Mighty comes in several different scents including a "free and clear" which would be perfect for all of you with new babies or allergies, Fresh Rain, Essence of Snuggle, Relax and Fresh, and Wild and Fresh. I think next time around we'll have to try the Essence of Snuggle. Though if Connor keeps up his current routine of getting all of his dinner down the front of his shirt I may just have to go with the stain lifter! heh.
All Small and Mighty wanted to get you guys in on the action. I have two coupons for a FREE bottle of All Small and Mighty to give away to my readers!
To enter :
- Leave a comment on this post. Visit the All Small and Mighty website and tell me which All deterget you'd most like to try and why!
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end August 15th at midnight!