Happy Panda has been a household name around here since Connor could barely sit up by himself. Though traditionally Happy Panda serves the bigger babies, Connor even with his smaller size, loves how soft and comfortable the Happy Panda collection are!
Happy Panda's clothing items are sized large.. much larger than normal clothing.. to compensate for all those super sized babies that seem to be growing out there. Heh. I was reminded of this when Connor's guests started to arrive. The first being a neighbor from down the street who up till recently had been buying Connor's hand me downs at our yard sales. It seems yesterday he was hanging out in his infant carrier just as tiny as can be and now at one year he is bigger than Connor. Lets not even talk about Connor's smaller cousin who is just now a year old and already outweighs Connor and is several inches taller. My poor little man, lets just hope he outgrows his Mama as I never even made it to five feet.
Connor is currently wearing a size 18m in most attire and weighs around 23lbs. However the Happy Panda outfit you see him in is actually a 12-18m as well and it fits its just a little loose compared to his normal clothing. I ordered it a big on purpose as its been some time since Connor shot up a size and he has been complaining lately which usually means he is due for a big growth spurt. Regardless he will be able to wear his Happy Panda outfit for some time. Isn't he adorable? heh.
Without question from the very beginning our favorite Happy Panda outfit was by far the Panda Face tee or onesie and the Panda Pants. We have a cream colored Happy Panda Face onesie that Connor wears to bed quite often and I still can't help to crack up every time he turns around when I see that little panda looking back at me. Connor really appreciates the fact that all of the Happy Panda clothing comes tagless as he is just starting to really complain when tags rub his neck. I for one can't blame him as I still hate tags in my clothing and I end up either cutting out or buying tagless items for myself as well. I can also tell you that all of the Happy Panda clothing we have owned washes wonderfully. I've already packed up his smaller Happy Panda items in the attic so they will be ready and waiting for the next baby to use them!
You really gotta check out Happy Panda for yourself. You won't be dissapointed.
Happy Panda is giving away a $25 gift certificate to only lucky reader in honor of Connor's birthday!
To enter : (MAKE SURE YOU READ THE BIRTHDAY POST!! You must be entered into the birthday bash to win this contest!)
- Leave a comment on this post. Check out Happy Panda and tell me how you'd spend your $25 if you won! Make sure you read below to earn extra entries including a scavenger hunt entry.
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Answer the I Spy trivia question "Check out Happy Panda and take a look at their tees! I spy a Happy Panda in red who is obviously in love! Do not leave this entry in your comment all trivia question answers go to email@example.com. Use the subject "Happy Panda" Posting "I spy" answers in comments will disqualify you!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end May 30th at midnight!