I'm sold on the Radio Flyer All Terrain Wagons. Hands down our Radio Flyer #29 All Terrain Wagon is the best toy we have ever gotten and with care it may just outlast me. We have had other wagons and yes plastic wagons are lighter and easier to load into the back of a car, trust me when I say there is no comparison on how smooth and well the All Terrain Wagons ride.
The good people over at Radio Flyer would most likely have a heart attack if they heard this, sorry guys, and I'm sure I've mentioned it before but the moment I knew that every penny that my #29 Wooden All Terrain Wagon costs was worth it was about two weeks after it arrived. I pulled Connor the four blocks in it to my friend's house and once we got there it started raining. She gave us a ride home but our wagon ended up getting stuck at her house. The weather was still icky and the last thing I wanted was to leave my wooden bottomed wagon out in the rain so I convienced Chris to drive us over there and I'd walk it back if I had to. Well I ended up sitting in the back of our SUV and holding the handle. We actually pulled the wagon behind the car at over 20 miles an hour the four blocks home. I kept screaming at Chris to slow down that he was going to break Connor's wagon. Needless to say that wagon was totally fine though I really do not at all recommend that others try this as it did scare me a few times.. its a fine testimate to the fact that this wagon is solidly made and how smooth the tires are as it really did not vibrate at all on the trip home. Really the only sign of stress it showed was wiggling back and forth as the wagon was most certainly not intended to make that sort of speed.
Since our Wagon is part toy part workhorse. I use it to drag Connor around the yard, Connor likes to put things in it and drag them himself, and its the perfect companion for yard work as we do not own a wheel barrow so if I have something heavy I need to move around it makes for the perfect transportation. If I'm gardening I can also just take off the wooden slats and sit on the wagon while I work. I don't for see that this toy will be forgotten when Connor outgrows it as we can always find a way to use it. I'm sure it will be going with us on many family vacations in the future, sports games, and picnics.
I'm so excited to say that Radio Flyer is giving away a #32 All Terrain Wagon. It's basically the same wagon that we have only it has a metal base and wooden sides unlike the wooden/wooden wagon we have. I can't wait to see who wins!
To enter : (MAKE SURE YOU READ THE BIRTHDAY POST!! You must be entered into the birthday bash to win this contest!)
- Leave a comment on this post. Check out the Radio Flyer's wagons and tell which wagon you'd most like to have and why! Make sure you read below to earn extra entries including a scavenger hunt entry.
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Answer the I Spy trivia question "Check out Radio Flyer's website and take a look their toys! I spy a wagon even little ones can play with!! Do not leave this entry in your comment all trivia question answers go to email@example.com. Use the subject "Radio Flyer" Posting "I spy" answers in comments will disqualify you!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end May 30th at midnight!