Infantino's Annabel Karmel line of baby food making accessories quite started us on an adventure in baby food making that with all honesty turned our failure to thrive baby totally around and put him on track and back on the growth chart.
Several months ago Dylan got really sick, and ended up in the hospital for obsessive vomiting and no desire to eat. I the end he was diagnosed with malabsorption, failure to thrive, and he just continued to drop weight and loose muscle mass no matter what I fed him. That is until we got the line of baby food making equipment from Infantino's Annabel Karmel line. I immediately got to work making the recopies included with the products and on Annabel's website. Quickly though I added my own recopies and I've heard nothing but praise from my doctors, specialists, and physical therapists as you can honestly see the difference in Dylan almost from the first week I switched his diet.
The Infantino's Annabel Karmel line of baby food making supplies includes everything you need to get started. Though if your just looking to get started or even if your a seasoned baby food maker my two favorite items in the collection are the Freezing Trays and the Mash and Serve Bowl. So much can be done with them even if you just want to save a little money.
We plan on using our baby food making skills way past the infant stage as well. I have already learned I can easily add carrot baby food to spaghetti sauce without my three year old (or husband for that matter) ever knowing the difference. Cauliflower also is easy to add to things like applesauce or soups without anyone knowing any difference.
You can check out the entire line of Infantino's Annabel Karmel baby food making accessories on the Infantino website.
I'd love to share this adventure with one of my readers so I'm giving away a Mash and Serve Bowl and a Steam Release Micro Dish to get one reader started!!
To Enter :
- Leave a comment on this post. Just check out the Infantino website and let us know what item from the Annabel Karmel baby food making accessories you'd most like to try.
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry - Please post each extra entry in a separate post :
- Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add my button to your sidebar and let me know its there. (please note if you have our old button on your sidebar you'll need to update the link/image)
- Subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- Join our Facebook Page!
- BONUS - I'm allowing a fifth entry for a limited time for those of you who have previously blogged/linked to us in exchange for an entry. Update all the links you have on your site going to our old url (sevendogs) to superheroboy.com and get a extra entry. All you have to do is replace superheroboy in the link where sevendogsandababy appears.
- This contest will end December 31st at midnight!