I'm stuck at home today in freezing temperatures with weather that threatens snow in Alabama. Something just seems so wrong about that when I could be having a blast at the Kodak booth today at the 2010 Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas!! Sadly being 33 weeks pregnant travel was not in my future but luckly Kodak is bringing the show directly into my office via live streaming video of their discussion panels today and tomorrow.
Log into the Kodak's K-Zone live streaming from the CES show in Las Vegas on their website www.kodak.com/go/ces!
The Schedule :
The New CMO: Chief Memory Officer (Thursday, January 7, at 11:00 p.m. PST)
A look at today’s CMO’s and how they create, share and relive moments in their lives.
Speakers include: Tina Sharkey (Chairman and Global President, Baby Center), Jill Zarin (The Real Housewives of NYC), and Jen Drexler (Director of Brand Insights, Just Ask A Woman)
It’s All About KISS (Thursday, January 7 at 12:00 p.m. PST)
And we’re not talking about the rock band. Hear from leading women in technology about why simpler is better in today’s fast-paced world.
Speakers include: Linda Tischler (Senior Writer, FastCompany), Tina Sharkey (Chairman and Global President, Baby Center), Pam Sherman (author and public speaker known as The Suburban Outlaw), and Jen Drexler (Director of Brand Insights, Just Ask a Woman)
The M-Suite (Friday, January 8 at 3:00 p.m. PST)
How momtreprenuers and stay at home moms are building successful businesses.
Speakers include: Amanda Robinson (NaturalMommies.com), Sharon Napier (founder, Partners & Napier), Susan Tousi (Kodak), Soleil Moon Frye (actress), and Stacie Haight Connerty (blogger, Thedivinemissmommy.com)
Help, My Mom Friended Me on Facebook (Friday, January 8 at 11:00 a.m. PST)
Kids eight and under will never know what life was like before Google. Learn how technology is changing their lives – and their parent’s lives in the process.
Speakers include: Pam Sherman (author and public speaker known as The Suburban Outlaw), Susan Getgood (Blogwithintegrity.com), Jill Zarin (the Real Housewives of NYC), Linda Sawyer (CEO of Deutch), Christy Matte (editor of the Family Computing Guide, About.com)
Father Knows Best (Friday, January 8 at 5:00 p.m. PST)
It’s time to hear from the dads! Hear from these tech savvy dads on how they use technology with their kids, and the lessons learned.
Speakers include: Michael Ferrara (TechnoDad), Jeff Hayzlett (CMO, Kodak), Fred Fishkin (technology reporter, Bloomberg Radio), Jackson Lynch (WIRED)
You can also participate in the discussion live via twitter using the hashtag #KZone.
Kodak is offering one of our readers a chance to win a Kodak D830 Digital Frame! The Kodak D830 Digital Frame is really unique in the fact that you can customize the digital photo frame by using your own outer frames. The unit fits into most standard sized photo frames so you can choose how it looks to best match your own home! As well it features Kodak's Quick Touch Border which allows you to scroll through your pictures with the touch of your finger. With 512mb of internal memory and two memory card slots you can display as many photos as you wish! I plan on using mine to display pictures of Connor and the new baby! It's a $140 value and all you have to do is check out one of Kodak's awesome CES discussion panels!
To win all you have to do is check out one of the streaming panels from CES and The K-Zone at www.kodak.com/go/ces and let us know
To enter :
- To win all you have to do is check out one of the streaming panels from CES and The K-Zone at www.kodak.com/go/ces and let us know which panel you watched! Let us know something about why you choose to watch that particular panel and what you learned! For those of you that cant attend the online CES panels. Visit the Kodak website and tell us which product you'd most like to have and why it would make a difference for your family. Just to be fair if your not attending tell us which session you would have most liked to have seen as well.
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter using : Watch Kodak's K-Zone Live at CES for a chance to win a digital frame visit http://bit.ly/6gn7Pc #KZone @angelaandconnor Please RT!
- Ask a question on Twitter during one of the live feeds using hashtag #KZone and @angelaandconnor for an extra entry.
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end Jan 31st.