Eleven is one of the companies totally responsible for my massive children's shoe addiction. It's funny as I've never been a shoeaholic when it comes to my own shoes. Sure I like pretty shoes but I'm pretty much a flip flops or sneakers sort of girl. Connor on the other hand walks around in incredibly stylish shoes such as these sneakers, Joseph, from Eleven. Really the only difficult part of buying a pair of shoes from Eleven is deciding which shoes to buy as I find it nearly impossible to name a favorite.
What really makes me completely and utterly jealous of these shoes is just how incredibly soft the leather is and how flexible the soles are. No detail has been spared from the mock laces to the very heavy duty velcro straps you can really tell the shoes were made with care. Ready to wear right out of the box with no break in period, your child will be utterly spoiled once they put a pair on. Connor already has opinions about his shoes and he is the first to tell me if a pair of shoes just doesn't feel right. The best part though is we have two boys now (Connor plus one due in just a few weeks) and these shoes hold up great which means every pair in our collection will eventually be owned and loved by two little boys.
Right now if you buy two pairs shipping is free! I know we'd love to have another pair of Caspers and a pair of Iggys, we've admired Iggy for a long time and its currently on sale as well! Visit the Eleven Collection to see all the styles currently available!
Eleven would like to share a pair of shoes with one of my readers as well! One lucky winner will recieve a pair of shoes in their choice of size and style.
To enter :
- Leave a comment on this post. Just check out the Eleven Collection website and tell us which size and style you'd want if you won. Styles sale out pretty fast this time of year so give me your top three choices.
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end Dec 31th at midnight!