Looking for a unique gift this Holiday season? Well the best ideas are sometimes just right under your nose. Avery labels have been a part of this household for as long as I can remember. We used them to make custom address labels for our wedding, made custom address labels for Connor's birthday parties, use the larger ones to label Connor's toy bins and to label boxes going into the attic. What you might not realize is just how many things you can make with Avery products!
How about customizing your own holiday gift tags complete with pictures of your munchkins hanging out with santa? How about making your own photo greeting cards from home instead of sending away for them online and spending a fortune. Make custom mailing labels to send out all those last second packages for Christmas or even make little photo stickers that say do not open till Christmas (or in my case, sorry this is late!) heh. Avery even has a little video that gives you some ideas for some great very inexpensive personalized gift ideas for all those people on your list that you just have no clue what to buy!
Avery sent us a little DIY kit full of Avery products to try out. We had the best time making gift tags, mailing labels, and even fabric transfers which I've yet to have a chance to try out but I smell a possible father's day present in the making once the holiday madness is done or even some cute robot tees for Connor. Or even possibly a tee with his own horse on it! How cool would that be? Visit Avery and check out the special holiday edition of their always free Avery software which makes making your own labels and projects super easy to do. As well you can check out some gift ideas made with Avery products.
I have a second Avery DIY kit of Avery products to give away to one very lucky reader. You can use it all year long to make custom gifts for birthdays, valentines, holidays, you name it. Or just use the labels to help you reorganize the kids rooms after the holiday madness is over!
To enter :
- Leave a comment on this post. Just check out the Avery holiday edition software and tell us what you would like to make with the help of some Avery products!
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end Dec 31th at midnight!