Oh there are just some toys that make me wish and wish I had a little girl. Not that having a little boy isn't an absolute joy but there are just some toys that make me wish a little bit for a little girl. The Kid's Preferred Madeline 70th Anniversary talking plush available at Toys R Us is certainly one of those toys. Madeline has been a favorite children's book, of both boys and girls, for 70 years now can you believe that? Who can resist her though not to mention her dog Genevieve, I actually just shared Madeline's original book with Connor for the first time here recently and he absolutely loved it.
What I really love though is this Soft Talking Madeline Plush Doll. She speaks in both English and French and is really quite generously sized at 17 inches tall. What I really love about her though is the fact that she really does look like a classic plush doll and she's very soft even which is usual for some of the other talking plush I've had in the past. She even sports classic looking yarn hair pulled back into two little pigtails. Her little yellow raincoat is pretty cute as well. What better companion for snuggling with as you read your Madeline books?! She is an exclusive doll made by Kids Preferred sold at Toys R Us stores nationwide! She is not the only Madeline doll available at Toys R Us though, you can also pick up the Madeline in Pink Pjs and both an 8 inch Madeline and 8 in Genevieve Beanie! All are available at your local Toys R Us or on the Toys R Us website!
Kids Preferred is also offering a Soft Talking Madeline Plush Doll as a giveaway to one lucky reader!
To enter :
- Leave a comment on this post. Just check out the Kids Preferred website and tell us which toy from their collection other than the Madeline dolls we mentioned here is your favorite!
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- Let people know about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway!
- THREE extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end Dec 15th at midnight!